Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa®
Now your everyday purchases can make an impact with the new Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa® credit card, available through an affinity relationship with Commerce Bank.
The Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa® Credit Card features a flexible rewards program with thousands of rewards options and additional cardholder benefits. In addition, you’ll help provide financial support for our environmental efforts around the globe. The Arbor Day Foundation receives $50 for every credit card account opened and activated¹ through this offer. Plus, every time you use your Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa® card for everyday purchases², Commerce Bank will make additional contributions to the Foundation.
- No Annual Fee
- Earn Unlimited 1% Cash Back3 Cash Back redemption is applied as a statement credit
- Earn 2% & 3% Cash Back3 For purchases in select categories4
- Receive a copy of the book, What Tree Is That5
Get the card that rewards you and shows your support for the Arbor Day Foundation.Apply Today
This offer is available through an affinity relationship with Commerce Bank.
- Within 90 days following the account opening of your new Arbor Day Foundation Rewards® credit card, approved applicants must use the card to make a purchase, balance transfer, or cash advance for Commerce to contribute $50 to Arbor Day Foundation.
- For every $100 in Net Merchandise Purchases made with this credit card, Commerce will contribute $0.25 to Arbor Day Foundation. "Net Merchandise Purchases" means purchases of merchandise or services on the Account, less any returned merchandise credits or service credits posted to the Account. Net Merchandise Purchases does not include Cash Advances, Balance or associated fees, money transfers or other fees, gaming chips, or fees or premiums for coverage or insurance to protect the balances of an Account holder’s Account. Questions concerning eligible transactions and what constitutes Net Merchandise Purchases will be determined in the sole discretion of Commerce.
- The statement credit will reduce your balance, but you are still required to make at least your minimum payment. Values for non-cash back redemption items such as merchandise, gift cards, and travel may vary.
- Merchants self-select the category in which they would like their transaction items to be listed. Please note some merchants may be owned by other companies, therefore transactions may not be counted in the expected category. A maximum of 2,500 bonus points will be awarded per quarter, per rewards account.
- Subject to credit approval. Within 90 days of account opening of your new Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa®, approved applicants must use the card to make a purchase, balance transfer or cash advance to receive the book, What Tree is That. By applying for the Arbor Day Foundation Rewards Visa® you are authorizing Commerce Bank to share information with Arbor Day Foundation to fulfill the book. Arbor Day Foundation will be notified of your account opening, and when you qualify for the book. Arbor Day Foundation is responsible for fulfillment. Please allow up to 60 business days to receive your book. Offer subject to change without notice.