The Partners in Community Forestry conference is the largest international gathering of urban forestry practitioners, advocates, researchers, and government leaders. At this year’s conference in Cleveland, Ohio, you will be among fellow attendees who are passionate about all things trees — from planting and tending to the latest research. Everyone comes together to share their best practices and find new ideas to bring home.
Bring your skills, your hunger for knowledge, and your passion for community forestry as you mingle with like-minded professionals — the thinkers, doers, and thought leaders in community forestry.
- Early Bird July 1–Aug 11 $379
- Regular Aug 12–Oct 25 $399
- Late Oct 26–Nov 21 $429
The Partners in Community Forestry conference offers:
- Relevant, practical research findings.
- Best practices — for your trees and your organization.
- Current trends in community forestry.
- All the continuing education credits you need for the year.
- Plenty of fun networking opportunities.
Enhance your program and your professional network by joining your colleagues in Cleveland this November.
See What PCF is All About
Networking Reception Sponsor
- Holden Forests & Gardens
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative Inc.