The Partners in Community Forestry conference is the largest international gathering of urban forestry practitioners, advocates, researchers, and government leaders. Everyone comes together to share their best practices and find new ideas to bring home.
The Partners in Community Forestry conference offers:
- Relevant, practical research findings.
- Best practices — for your trees and your organization.
- Current trends in community forestry.
- All the continuing education credits you need for the year.
- Plenty of fun networking opportunities.
users Call for Proposals
Interested in presenting at the 2019 Partners in Community Forestry Conference?
We are looking for presenters to cover a wide range of forestry-related topics in general sessions and concurrent/breakout sessions.
Presentation proposals will be accepted until
March 29, 2019.
See What PCF is All About
Thanks to our 2018 Sponsors
- J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co.
- Woodchuck USA
- BrightView Tree Care Services