The Partners in Community Forestry conference is the largest international gathering of urban forestry practitioners, advocates, researchers, and government leaders. At this year’s conference in Orange County, California, you will be among fellow attendees who are passionate about all things trees — from planting and tending to the latest research. Everyone comes together to share their best practices and find new ideas to bring home.
Bring your skills, your hunger for knowledge, and your passion for community forestry as you mingle with like-minded professionals — the thinkers, doers, and thought leaders in community forestry.
The Partners in Community Forestry conference offers:
- Relevant, practical research findings.
- Best practices — for your trees and your organization.
- Current trends in community forestry.
- All the continuing education credits you need for the year.
- Plenty of fun networking opportunities.
Enhance your program and your professional network by joining your colleagues in Orange County this November.
See What PCF is All About
- J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co.
- Woodchuck USA
- BrightView Tree Care Services