Pink Velour CrapemyrtleLagerstroemia indica ‘Whit III’
The pink velour crapemyrtle adds plenty of flashy pink color to any landscape all summer long. But the flowers are not the only point of interest for this shrub. The leathery leaves emerge wine-colored, turning purple-green in the summer and orange-brown in the fall. Also, the bark on its mature branches exfoliates.
- Provides a splash of vivid pink blossoms
- Blooms starting in July and reblooms through September
- Features distinct foliage that provides interest when not in bloom
- Works well as a specimen or as part of a shrub or perennial border
- Has high mildew resistance
- Will be delivered in a 4" container