Sargent CherryPrunus sargentii
Called the “crème de la crème” of flowering cherries, the Sargent cherry offers year-round beauty. Pink blooms adorn the tree in late spring, the leaves unfurl with a purplish or bronze hue that transitions to a shiny dark green into summer and then red, orange, and bronze in the fall; and the winter landscape benefits from its attractive bark.
- Blooms in late April or early May, with pink to deep pink blossoms
- Provides great fall color in shades of red, orange, and bronze
- Requires little maintenance once established
- Produces bird and wildlife-friendly fruit
- Will be delivered at a height of 2'–3'