Sources for More Information
Bulletin #93: Urban Trees and Private Property
Here are some leads that expand on what was covered in Bulletin #93. Quick links are provided for your convenience.
The following are in order of mention in Bulletin #93:
- Louisville Grows’ Urban Forestry program
- Philadelphia LandCare
- Philadelphia Orchard Project
- Maryland’s planting programs
- Worcester Tree Initiative
- SMUD – the Sacramento Municipal Utility District
- Sacramento Tree Foundation
- The Public Good Nature of the Urban Forest and Implications for Management by Shannon Lea Watkins
- Washington, D.C.’s Urban Forest Preservation Act and updates
- Branching Out to Residential Lands: Missions and Strategies of Five Tree Distribution Programs in the U. S. by V. Nguyen et el.
Other Sites Worth Visiting
- Philadelphia’s City Parks Association
- What are the rules and by-laws for planting trees on my property?
- Tree Removal Regulations by State
- Trees and the Law
Arbor Day Foundation Programs
8:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Last Updated: 03/25/19
Get the Latest News and Info Right in Your Inbox
By subscribing, you will receive stories illustrating the power of trees, the latest news and updates, and how we can make a positive impact together.