Sources for More Information
Bulletin #73: How to Start an Urban Orchard
Best Source for Additional Information
- The Alliance for Community Trees Community Groves™ initiative is an excellent source for information about all aspects of planning, growing and harvesting urban orchards. This direct link will take you to the Alliance for Community Trees’ Community Groves Guidebook. For further links to even more information, go to page 16 of the online publication.
For more information about other organizations mentioned in this bulletin:
- Seattle's Beacon Food Forest
- Philadelphia's Orchard Project
- Nebraska Statewide Arboretum
- Nebraska Forest Service
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- Arizona State University
Organizations that Promote Communitywide Harvesting
- Urban Edibles, Portland, Oregon, and Falling Fruit, worldwide.