As the primary applicant, you must:
- Be a municipality representative.
- Meet the TD Green Streets eligibility criteria.
- Complete and submit an online application by November 23, 2016. A PDF version is available to print as a working document, but the final application MUST be submitted online. View Application Worksheet PDF
To complete this application, you will need:
- A general description of the project taking place, including the educational opportunities, project location, partners, proposed budget, timeline and methods for measuring success.
- The exact street address for the proposed project. (The site MUST be verified as a Low-to-Moderate Income area of the community according to the FFIEC Geocoding Mapping System.)
Letter(s) of participation from any project partners outside of the municipality that will be collaborating to complete the project.
For your convenience, template language has been provided, or feel free to create your own. Your application will NOT be considered complete until this letter is submitted.
You can come back to an unfinished application at a later date by using the unique URL emailed to you once you start.
Please note: The application will only automatically save data when a page is completed. If you do decide to complete your application at a different time, make sure you finish a page in its entirety and click the "Next" button before closing your application.
If you are selected to receive a grant, your community will be expected to:
- Complete the proposed project by November 23, 2016.
- Submit a final accomplishment report by November 30, 2017.
- Hold a recognition event (which could be added to an already scheduled community event), which includes both community and TD Bank employee engagement. This event can take place anytime during the grant cycle, but the selected date must be communicated to the Arbor Day Foundation before May 31, 2017. Examples of events include a community’s annual Arbor Day celebration, a project groundbreaking/launch or tree planting.
- Provide opportunities over the course of the project for local TD Bank employees to be engaged as volunteers.
2017 program applications are now open.Apply for a Grant Now opens in a new tab
Questions? Contact grants administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.