Frederick Law Olmsted Award
This award recognizes an outstanding individual who has had a positive impact on the environment due to their lifelong commitment to tree planting and conservation at a state or regional level.
- Only individuals are eligible.
- Work is done on a state or regional scope
- Shows outstanding personal commitment over their career or lifetime for the betterment of the environment
- Mobilizes people in tree planting and care
- Unique or extraordinary contributions and commitment with regards to tree planting, landscape, conservation, education, or research
- Role model to others
211 N. 12th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508