Our Core Values
Our mission is to inspire people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. And our vision is to be a leader in creating worldwide recognition and use of trees as a solution to global issues. To keep us moving in this strategic direction, we have six core values that guide us as an organization.
directright Our people make the difference.
- We act with integrity and character in all that we do.
- We have the courage to think on our own.
- We make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- We continually improve ourselves and our contribution to the team.
directright We are positive and inspiring.
- In the meaningful work we do, our messaging, and our behavior.
- We maintain a “can-do” attitude.
- We encourage and support each other.
- We have fun at work.
directright We do work that is high-impact.
- In our programs and approach.
- We go BIG…if we do it, it’s something worth doing.
- We strive to positively influence people’s lives and the world.
- We think long-term and find ways to ensure sustainability.
- We know we are at our best when engaging partners.
directright We are inclusive.
- We welcome discussion and debate…in all areas.
- We seek diversity of thought and experience.
- We invite collaboration across teams.
- We are transparent as we work to further our shared mission.
- We reach out to people from all walks of life.
directright We are innovators.
- We constantly test new ideas…keeping what works and moving past what doesn’t.
- We push ourselves and sometimes make mistakes.
- We celebrate thoughtful failures as well as success.
- We challenge the status quo, recognizing good enough is not good enough.
directright We deliver service excellence.
- Internally and externally.
- We take a genuine interest in the wellbeing of those we serve.
- We view situations through the lens of our customers.
- We enjoy serving others.