Our Core Values
Our mission is to inspire people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. And our vision is to lead toward a world where trees are used to solve issues critical to survival by relentlessly delivering value.
To keep us moving in this strategic direction, we have six core values that guide us as an organization.
directright Our people make the difference.
- We act with integrity and character in all that we do.
- We have the courage to think on our own.
- We make decisions and take responsibility for them.
- We continually improve ourselves and our contribution to the team.
directright We are positive and inspiring.
- In the meaningful work we do, our messaging, and our behavior.
- We maintain a “can-do” attitude.
- We encourage and support each other.
- We have fun at work.
directright We do work that is high-impact.
- In our programs and approach.
- We go BIG…if we do it, it’s something worth doing.
- We strive to positively influence people’s lives and the world.
- We think long-term and find ways to ensure sustainability.
- We know we are at our best when engaging partners.
directright We are inclusive.
- We welcome discussion and debate…in all areas.
- We seek diversity of thought and experience.
- We invite collaboration across teams.
- We are transparent as we work to further our shared mission.
- We reach out to people from all walks of life.
directright We are innovators.
- We constantly test new ideas…keeping what works and moving past what doesn’t.
- We push ourselves and sometimes make mistakes.
- We celebrate thoughtful failures as well as success.
- We challenge the status quo, recognizing good enough is not good enough.
directright We deliver service excellence.
- Internally and externally.
- We take a genuine interest in the wellbeing of those we serve.
- We view situations through the lens of our customers.
- We enjoy serving others.