Donate to the Joplin Tree Recovery Campaign
This spring brought unimaginable devastation to the people of Joplin, Missouri as a tornado barreled through the midwestern city, destroying homes and landscapes.
In the aftermath of this tragedy, the Arbor Day Foundation has partnered with the Wildcat Glades Conservation & Audubon Center to provide new trees to Joplin residents affected by the tornado.
The Joplin Tree Recovery Program is a new initiative in the Arbor Day Foundation's Trees for America program. Other initiatives include delivering more than 120,000 trees to Gulf Coast families who were victims of Hurricane Katrina, and replanting more than 20 million trees in national forests devastated by disease and fire.
Trees go directly to the victims in Joplin, Missouri:
- For every dollar you give, a tree will be delivered to a family affected by the tornadoes.
- The Arbor Day Foundation will deliver native trees selected to grow well in the area.
- The trees will be delivered at the best time for planting.
With our sincere gratitude, you will receive:
- Arbor Day, the colorful bimonthly publication published by the Arbor Day Foundation.
- The Tree Book with planting & care information.
- Savings of 33 - 56% on the purchase of more than 130 varieties of trees for your own home.
Thank you for your support!