Primary applicant must:
- Be a municipality representative.
- Meet Eligibility Criteria (click here to view Eligibility Criteria)
- Complete and submit an online application by January 8, 2014. A PDF version is available to print as a working document, but the final application MUST be submitted online.
All applicants will be notified of status by February 21, 2014, with formal announcements made in March 2014.
Selected recipient communities will be expected to:
- Complete their proposed project by December 1, 2014
- Submit their final accomplishment report by December 31, 2014
- Have a recognition event (which could be added to an already scheduled community event), which includes both community and TD employee engagement. Grant recipients must confirm the date of their recognition event to the Arbor Day Foundation no later than May 21, 2014. Potential grant recognition opportunities include your annual Arbor Day Celebration, project groundbreaking or any community event.
Questions? Contact grants administrator at email@example.com.