Ways to Use Hazelnut Bushes in Your Landscape
Members from across the country have shared some of the ways they enjoy having hazelnuts as part of their landscape. Just a few of the reasons include:
- Providing more and diversified wildlife habitat and watching the wildlife it attracts.
- Screening and separation from adjoining land.
- Adding productive value and additional blockage to windbreaks.
- Buffering streams or wetlands from erosion and chemical runoff.
- Enjoying colorful Fall foliage.
- Being able to grow protein.
- Adding to homegrown produce from a mini-orchard.
Four Season Landscape Value
The following is a slideshow. Click on an image to enlarge it on the page and learn more about the seasonal uses for hazelnut bushes.