Excellence in Partnership Award
This award is presented for the innovative, strategic, and/or pioneering collaborative efforts of organizations to advance forestry efforts on a local, state, national, or international level.
- Partnering organizations may be private, public, or a combination of the two
- Partnership must have taken place over the past five years
- Partnership is building sustainable, long lasting program(s)
- Partnership work does not need to be complete but must be substantially along in the process
- Model of collaborative innovation
- Would project have been attempted if the partnership didn’t exist?
211 N. 12th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508